Makeup Products I CAN Live Without
Peace Family, There is a trend going around the green beauty community where people are saying the five products they can live without when it comes to their beauty routines. I was tagged as a part of the green beauty community, so I'm posting it here (I may as well post since I'm home with the stomach virus). So here are the five products I can live without.
- Highlighter: I know some women (and men), like to their face to send signals to outer space, but this is one thing I can live without. It's probably because I can't figure out exactly where to place it on my face, but I also tend to get oily on the common highlighting places. So I look shiny and greasy. I'll pass.
- Contour: Same thing as highlighter, I just can't figure out where to place it on my face. It's not something that's high on my list of things to do.
- Brow products: I love my brows. They're the perfect amount of fullness and don't really need a whole lot of help. I might occasionally use a clear brow gel to hold the hairs in place, but I don't really need the pencils and the pomades and stencils. Just give me normal brows please.
- Primer: I know this is something that people swear by, but I don't "technically" use a primer. I will use either Face Gel from Natural Annie Essentials or Magical Moringa from Lush. Both of these work as my moisturizer as well as double as priming my skin. But I don't need an additional primer to mattify my skin.
- Liquid Lipsticks: I think this trend has finally run it's course with me. I have some from a few green brands that I absolutely love, but other than those five, I'm kinda over super matte lips. My lips are full, and tend to be dry because I don't always drink enough water. So matte lips just accentuate the dryness. Give me a good satin lip or a soft matte lip, but pass me with the crusty Sahara lips.
Well that is the end of this post. Let me know what makeup products you can live without and if you liked this post. Until next time,