Favorite Colors: Purple, Black and Green
Favorite Drink: Rootbeer or Chai Tea
Favorite Food: Macaroni and cheese
My Style Icon: Jhene Aiko, Lisa Bonet, Erykah Badu
What I do when I need a confidence boost: Excercise
I feel sexiest when: I am being my most authentic self.
To me, being healthy means: Feeling balanced and in touch with myself
What I'm looking forward to the most this fall: Change in weather.
Because: You get to wear layers!
Strangest thing in my fridge/freezer right now: Shiitake noodles
Three things that motivate me when I really don't want to work out:
- Knowing that working out now will prevent my body from breaking down prematurely
- Knowing I'll look better naked.
My happiest moment in the past year: Hitting the one year mark with my boyfriend.
My favorite item of clothing: Leggings
My workout Playlist includes:
- Panda by Desiigner,
- Karate by Baby Metal and
- BURNITUP! by Janet Jackson
My food/diet philosophies:
- The foods that I eat today will determine whether I am able to get around in my 80s or if my body will give out on me.
- Teyana Taylor and Keke Palmer weren't built in a day.
- Drink the damn water.
My favorite way to celebrate: Buy myself something #TREATYOSELF
One thing I would consider myself an expert on is: creating self-care/sacred spaces
One subject I'd love to know more about: Feng Shui
What decade do you feel that you most belong in: the 70s
Where is the one place you feel most like yourself: the library
What's your favorite spot to escape to: My meditation/reading corner